Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1st Blog entry

So unoriginal I know! But what can you do. Well you can't do anything, but I can change it if I want...but I don't want to. I want to remember this is my very first BLOG! And here it is.

Well my Movie Marathon that I planned on pursuing today has not yet been initiated. I had planned to watch Hitchhikers Guide the the Galaxy
The Chumbscrubber (although I think that may be out on loan)
Just Buried (Not yet previewed at this stage)

It's not 8:23pm & I haven't watched a damn film. I've been doddling on the PC, cleaning, making lunch, cooking 2 breasts of chicken & done four loads of washing. I actually found a new usage fot such items around the house as Coat Rack, Towel Warmer & Recliner Chairs, in that I ran out of space on the Clothes Rack & do not have 1 single peg in the house. Hence...new form of usage to hang the clothes on! I'm actually rather impressed with myself.

Well I do plan on wathcing at least one movie tonight & low & behold that's exaclt what I plan to do right, about, now.

Signing Off.

Movie Quote: "I gotta motor if I wanna make that party tonight"
Next blog entry will provide the movie title.

No comments:

Post a Comment