Friday, December 4, 2009

Babies Are Sometime Cute

ANSWER: Kindergarten Cop

Whooo Hoooo, here I am again. Absolutley thrilled to have a follower - Hello there fine follower...so lovely to have you here with me.
So, I've been thinking about BABIES. Yep, that's right a young thing that can't do anything on it's own other than cry, poo & pee. Sounds like a lot of adults too doesn't it?
I met some friends of mine baby the other day & it really had a strong impact on me & how life is created & what future this baby holds with it. Deep I know - Phew! It was a truly amamzing experience & I could only just imagine what it must be like for a parent, who really wants to further their DNA into the soul of a new living human, it must be out of this world.

Come to think of it, one of my favourite movies is - Baby Boom - with the undeniably talented Diane Keaton. Although see through the eyes of probably not a good example of having child, if I recall, it's about the ins & outs of bring a baby into this world. This kid is one of the most amasing things I've ever seen, truly...a miracle that is life.

Wow, this has gotten rather in depth, hasn't it. There's no guarantee that each of my blogs will be this intense, I can promise you that.

QUOTE: "I know he can get the job..... But can he do the job?"

No comments:

Post a Comment