Friday, December 4, 2009

Who Am I To Be?

Answer: Heathers.

Welcome back to me. Hey, who is me? I am narrator? I am me? Maybe I'm whoever you want me to be!

I like that fact that writing comes from within the writer themself. You know, it comes from an idea, which is transferred into a thought and then finally, the wondrous of writing or typing! I just love it. But who is I?

Yes this blog may come from one person, alone in solitude, but that is not to say that it will only ever be written by one! You see, we are all stortellers in some way and we all make up stories, in some other way.

I too make up lots of stories and what you, the amazing people out there, will be able to do, is enoy my stories, however they come, however they are told, however they seem to be created.

I hope you enjoy.

Quote: "It's not a tumor."

No comments:

Post a Comment