Friday, December 4, 2009

Technology is younger than I, why am I the one who feels like the dumb young thing?? Part 1

ANSWER: Joe Versus the Volcano.

It seems I may be struggling with the evergrowing world that is TECHNOLOGY! I'm not afraid to admit to it. It seems beyond me, beyond me in years & yet I am older than the developments it has to offer.

Does that mean I am now not wiser than my predecessors?
Is this the way the future is to be?
That only a select few amongst us can understand & utilise what once were simple day to day taks, now take a week to conquer? I don't like it.

I can see myself now, in 50 years, being one of those grumpy arsed women getting up on her high horse about the youth of today, how it was in MY day, grumble grumble, damn technology, I don't understand how you kids pay bills now...you say it's something on your bloody head! I have the head I was born with & well, other than a few pills here & there, I'm just as I am when I was born. Not the folk of today, I say, in the year 2057 when I head into my 80th year on earth.

Geez, I'm already like that now, what will become of me? I can't even work out now how I added my must see movie list to the left of this here script of writing...& I'd like to FUNK up my blog but don't know what I have to do to do that (breath)!!!

Oh well, best just get on the techno bike, pedal my way through the wires, connectors, adaptors, plugs & whatever.....

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment